Monday, January 28, 2013

I'm Engaged!

 

Oh boy! That's right, I'm engaged. I've actually been engaged for an entire month now and I know it's been a very long time since I have wrote a blog. But it's Friday and I'm feeling inspired. I am so extremely happy there is no way words could express it. My fiance proposed to me on Christmas Eve. I haven't been a big fan of the holiday season for a long time. Something bad usually happens and I've been let down so many times by something that time of year that I seriously just gave up on having any Christmas spirit. Well this year was quite different and it completely changed my perspective on the season. First of all, I wasn't completely broke this year and I could buy everyone I wanted to gifts. I got a new wonderful job that I absolutely love. AND.... I was proposed to on Christmas Eve by the most AMAZING, loving, and respectful person I know. I'm on cloud nine!
I have the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen. It's actually mine and I get to wear it! I look at it so many times a day not only because it's gorgeous but because of who and what it reminds me of. So without further adieu here are some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment